- PR & Media Management
- Digital Communications
- Social Media Management
- Video Production
- Design (for digital)
- Content Management
- Website Development
- Data capturing (with impeccable attention to detail)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Photoshop / Illustrator
- Video Editing
- Digital design (especially social media banners and infographics)
- Assist with team, office and client administration
- Update website content
- Research content to curate for client platforms
- Assist with executing social media plans
- Create PowerPoint slides
- Update reports with information provided
- Update our various media databases
- Social media research, as directed
- Make sure the boss eats
The ideal candidate is willing to learn, not afraid of a steep learning curve, has a thick skin and sense of humour.
We place a high value on work ethic, attention to detail (this is vital and above all else), responsibility and accountability.
Own transport (not public) is ideal.
Hours: Weekdays, 8am - 4h30pm
Period: Fixed Term - 1 November - 30 April
Remuneration: As this is an internship, we pay a basic stipend. All business costs are covered.
This position is ideal for students required complete in-service training, or a student in his/her gap year who would like to get first-hand experience in marketing and communications.
- This is our busiest time of year, and stress levels are high. If you are unable handle pressure and deadlines, and if your attention to detail is not impeccable, this may not be the place for you.
- It is a very small team working from a home-based office. If you don't like tweens and animals, chocolate abuse and detailed discussions about Game of Thrones, and if you are more of a corporate animal, please do not apply.
- Why you are applying
- Your experience (if any)
- How you handle challenges (examples)
- Your public social media profiles (Instagram / Twitter)
- An example of your writing